and it is sponsored by Natali from
So Here's my Project....
My card Recipe:
I used the lovely sketch that KathyK set
I just swapped the sentiment for the flower and flipped it to the other side.
I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp - Tilda with Heart socks.
I coloured my image using my promarkers and some water colour pencils.
I used some textured grey card for my main card and added the red border.
Here's a little close up:
I hope you like what you see.
Thank You for taking time to visit my blog and please visit my Shop for some more lovely Laser cut items.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Lace
- Crafty Ribbon Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes
- Clearly Inspired Challenge - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin - oh so Girly
- The Ribbon Girls - March Magnolia Only - optional flower
- Pan Pastels Uk - Anything Goes
- Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint -Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with Flowers
- Lexi's Creations - Punches or Dies
- Party Time Tuesday - Ribbon & Blooms
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Love Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes