I am back today with my DT project which I made for the NEW Hobbycutz Challenge starting today....and our theme for the next two weeks is EASTER GIFT BOXES
We have a Brand New Sponsor On board which is Fairy Dust Crafts.
and Hobbycutz will be sponsoring a seperate prize too.
So please come and join us...
And here is my Project for your inspiration...
I used a Plain MDF box (which will be available online soon) which I then covered in some very old paper I had which is from Papermania. Then I added the stamped image which is Easter Bunny Tilda from Magnolia, which I coloured using my promarkers.
I then added the MDF Easter eggs which is from my Own Online Shop.
The handle I made myself using some twine which I braided. Lastly I added the Borders strips which was a Martha Stewart punch and the flowers and butterflies was from my stash.
I hope you have seen something that you liked..
Please hop over to the Hobbycutz Challenge Blog and come and join me and the DT in our challenge...also visit the website for some more Easter goodies....
I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:
- Crafting Desert Divas - Linky Party - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Old, New, Borrowed or Blue (My papers is Old,my Easter eggs is a New design, and the Magnolia Tilda is a borrowed stamp from my crafting friend...
- Critters Challenge - Twine
- Lexi's Creations - Easter
- Incy Wincy - Anything begining with F - Flowers
- Kaboodle Doodles - 3D Dimensional
- Use it Tuesday - Die cuts, Punches and Cut outs (My hoarded supplies is Papermania Paper pad)
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious - Easter
- Everybody Art Chanllenge - A Box
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Cute & Cuddly
- Craft room Challenge - From me to you
- Bearly-Mine Challenge - Easter
- The Paper Shelter - Easter
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything but a Card
- Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Easter or Bunnies
Thanks for Visting & Happy Crafting