Hope Everyone had a lovely weekend....me and hubby and the kiddies have decided to go a way for the weekend, which was good, but makes the weekend feel so much shorter....lol
Anyway I will be back with a few posts today showcasing some card I made using some of my lovely items available in my shop.
Don't forget my DT CALL...
So here goes the first one:
My Card Recipe:
For the Stamp I used Magnolia Tilda with Lace Jeans, and coloured her using my Promarkers.
I then added some shading and cut her out along the outlines.
Close Up of Image....
My Papers is from a 6x6 Paper stack from K&Company, which I matted on some darker off pink coloured card stock.
The Swirls is from my own designs and will be available in my shop by the end of the week.
The Flowers leaves and Ribbons is from my stash.
Well hope you like what you seen and there was something that inspired you.
Please check back regularly to see some more of my items.
I made this card with the following challenges in mind:
- ColourQ - Colour Combination - (see photo on their blog for details)
- Inky Chicks - Bingo - My have 2 combinations Ribbon, Image, Pearls)(Flowers, Image, diecuts)
- Twisted Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Love Rubberstamps - Have a heart
- Die Cuttin Divas - Use a die cut
- Simon Say Stamps - Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me - Favourite Embellishments (which is of course my laser cuts...lol)
- Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
- One stop Craft - Anything Goes
Well Thats Me for Now...
Thank You for taking time to stop by and All your lovely comments and suggestions is always appreciated....