Yes it's been a busy afternoon and it has been freezing here....
For the ones that doesn't know yet, my New DT has been announced and we getting all geared up and organised for the New challenge that will start on the 3rd of March...over on the Hobbycutz Challenge blog, if you haven't been over there yet, pop over there and come join our followers list.
So I am back with another card I made and embellished with some Hobbycutz Goodies....Please visit my shop.
So Here's my Card
My Card Recipe:
For my Stamp I used this adorable Lilli of the Valley stamp, which I coloured with my promarkers and then added some stickles to the flowers and the dress, for some extra bling...
The Papers is from a 6x6 K&Company paper stack I had for over a year now...I matted that on some very pale green pearlacent card.
The Darker red die cut doily is from Marianne Designs.
The Lovely large pink flowers you see in the corner was handmade by myself.
The wooden cut out is from my own Shop - Hobbycutz
and the ribbon and pearls is from my stash.
Image Close up
Well, I really hope you found some inspiration and you like the goodies I have showcased on my
I am entering my card into the following challenges;
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - My favourite colour combo which is shades of Pink and Green
- The Paper Shelter - Valentine
- Crafty Creations - Hearts
- Crafting by Design - Use a Heart
- Divas by Design - Love and ROmance
- Sincerely Yours - Love
- Papercrafting journey - Love
- Moving along with time - Love is in the air
- Charizma Cards - Anything Goes
- Craft us Crazy - Show us your favourites (Hobbycutz products...lol)