Pages

Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Shop Open...and Candy results....

Good Morning Everyone,

Well the big day has arrived....my Shop blog and Etsy shop is officially open....

Here's the link to my New Etsy store:

I will be running a special Opening offer for a very limited time, the firs few buyers will receive a 20% discount....., but please note that this is for a limited number.....
So hurry and claim your discount now....
Here's your code:
HCOPEN20

Thank You to Each and Every New Follower on my Blog for taking the time to stop by and add me to your reading list.....Please keep on popping back to check back for New Updates, and New products and some showcase items....

AND Now for Everyone who has entered the Big Candy:





Here's the result for the Candy draw......and the lucky number is:


                                            

Well done to:   Number 7, (Which by the way is my Lucky number as it is my Birthday on the 7 of February...
                       Vicky - Congratulations

Thank you for taking time to enter my Candy and to spread the word.
Could you please send me an email with your address so I can send your goodies out to you.

That will be all for today I will be back tomorrow with a few cards and items to showcase some of my new products.

Thank You for each and everyone who took time to stop by.....

Happing Crafting



Hobbycutz Laser cutting & Design








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions Always Welcome!
Thank You for taking a minute to leave me a comment it is always very much appreciated!